Monday, April 24, 2006

Join the Army

I joined the best and strongest army a few days ago. I am now a prayer warrior with http://www.swpwarriors.com Since I signed up with them I have received e-mails from my brothers and sisters in Christ asking for prayers. It's something about lifting up others in prayer that make you feel so fufilled. Not only is this helping me talk to my Heavenly Father much more often but I have no choice but to get off of my problems and my life and focus on others. I think the best way to show love for someone is reaching out and praying and helping. I also like how most of the prayer requests come with e-mails so that you can offer a scripture, advice or a few words of encouragement. This website is truly a blessing. So stop by and sign up! Become a warrior in the praying army of the Lord!

Ephesians 6:18(NIV) "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."

No comments: