Thursday, June 23, 2005

My God given talents

I believe that God has given everyone talents to use to edify His kingdom. I also believe that I was given the talent to write to educate and acknowledge the greatness of God. I feel that even though I am a wife and mother God has called me to do other things and that there is nothing wrong with that. The proverbs 31 woman did much more then take care of her husband and children. I am grateful for the women who have stepped out and used their talents to contribute to the blessings of others. My favorite christian author is a woman(Stormie Omartian) and I would have never been touched by her if she felt that God only wanted her to take care of her husband and kids and she never started writing. I am not against women who feel their calling is staying home taking care of their family but I believe that God has given women talents and knowledge to contribute to this world as well as blessed them with families.

No comments: