Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My Birthday

Today I have been blessed by God for 25 years. I know I am young but I feel very old. After marriage and four kids, I can't help but to feel old. But I am so grateful and so blessed that after everything I have been through in my life, God has forgiven me and with His son Jesus, set me free. I also look back on my struggles and how I used to think that they would never end but here I am, out of the storm. No one can tell me that there is no God because I feel His presence everyday. I hear his voice on those days when I am weary. I closed my eyes and felt His arms around me when I had no one to hold me. He is a good God. Now I am going to type my favorite and very well known chapter in the Bible that I also know by heart and I am going to type the meaning of each scripture to me in my life.

Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd
I shall not want
The Lord guids me the right way in my life and has given me all that I not only needed but wanted as well.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
He leadeth me beside the still waters
God has shown me how to slow down and think and appreciate and praise Him in this life where every hour is rush hour.
He restoreth my soul
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name sake
When I am weary, He gives me strength. He has shown me the right way to live my life so that I may show others and lead them to Him.
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I shall fear no evil
Even though I have been through so much sin and problems and people who have hurt me and let me down I will not be afraid that God will leave me or no longer love me. I will not be afraid of those who show up and try to cause more problems in my life.
For thou art with me
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me
I pray to God when I need help, I can use the Bible to give me comfort and church as well.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies,
thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over
Those who has wished bad things to happen to me, has seen me be blessed. I have been blessed so much that I can not contain it all.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
God will never leave me and I will never leave Him.

No comments: