Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Book Club Book!


I know it's been awhile since I posted for my blog book club but I'm keeping up the faith that someone would join in. So I recieved The Penny by Joyce Meyer and Deborah Bedford for my birthday and I am already halfway through it because it is so good! So this is my new blog book club book! Post at this blog and tell me your comments, your questions, observations etc. (there are also questions in the back of the book you can answer!) I will get your comment right away in my e-mail so that I can approve it and then I will respond to you! If we can get a few people in maybe we can have a steady discussion! If you aren't familiar with The Penny, it is Joyce Meyer's first attempt at ficton and it's very new. (It debut this month) So Join in!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading it too. i checked it out at the library. it's very sad what the main character has to go through...

Telika said...

yes it is i am eager to see how she pulls out of it and learns how to find strength in God. she is very young so it will be interesting to read. thanks for commenting and joining the book club!

Anonymous said...

I love how the book mixes aspects of abuse, Christianity, family, segregation all in one and it flows wonderfully

Telika said...

yes Wintress it has a very real feel to it even though it is fiction. good to see you participating again!