Friday, June 22, 2007

My 27th Bday

27 years doesn't seem like alot of years I'm still young right? yes and no. I feel like I've been through so much and looking back I am amazed I've made it this far. Between being young and seeing drugs,violence at an early age, moving all the time and not being able to make any solid friends, being a teen mom and then marrying quickly and too early. moving out of state away from my family and dealing with many many stuggles there (too much to write about now) having four kids and just the stress that comes with that....I've been through alot and I know I still have a long way to go. But I thank God for always being there,for always listening for always helping me even when I didn't obey and made life harder on myself. He still forgave, still saved and still comforted me! I love Him so much and I don't care who laughs or thinks I'm stupid or just don't understand because my walk with Him is my walk with Him and our relationship is all that matters.
God bless everyone may you have a blessed relationship with Him the way I have....
"The room grew still
As she made her way to Jesus
She stumbled through the tears
That make her blind
She felt such pain
Some spoke in anger
Heard folks whisper
There's no place here for her kind
Still on she came
Through the shame that flushed her face
Until at last she knelt before his feet
And though she spoke no words
Everything she said was heard
As she poured her love for the master
From her box of Alabaster
ChorusAnd I've come to pour
My praise on Him like oil
From Mary's Alabaster Box
Don't be angry if I wash His feet with my tears
And I dry them with my hair
You weren't there the night He found me
You did not feel what I felt
When He wrapped His loving arms around me
And you don't know the cost
Of the oil in my Alabaster box
LYRICS FROM ALABASTER BOX BY CECE WINANS
TAKEN FROM THE VERSUS IN THE BIBLE LUKE 7: 30-50
And there was a woman in the city who was a sinner; and when she learned that He was reclining at the table in the Pharisee's house, she brought an alabaster vial of perfume,
38and standing behind Him at His feet, weeping, she began to wet His feet with her tears, and kept wiping them with the hair of her head, and kissing His feet and anointing them with the perfume.
39Now when the Pharisee who had invited Him saw this, he said to himself, "If this man were a prophet He would know who and what sort of person this woman is who is touching Him, that she is a sinner."
44Turning toward the woman, He said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has wet My feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair.
45"You gave Me no kiss; but she, since the time I came in, has not ceased to kiss My feet.
46"You did not anoint My head with oil, but she anointed My feet with perfume.
47"For this reason I say to you, her sins, which are many, have been forgiven, for she loved much; but he who is forgiven little, loves little."
48Then He said to her, "Your sins have been forgiven."

No comments: