Monday, October 02, 2006

Clergy Appreciation Month



I heard on the radio today that October 8th is Clergy Appreciation day. So I wanted to take this blog to appreciate my pastor, Pastor Gregory Dickow of LifeChangers International Church He is a wonderful man who understands how the Bible is supposed to be presented; with love and understanding. He teaches us lovingly and doesn't act as if he is above everyone else. He openly tells of his past mistakes and admits that God is still working on him. He is a dedicated pastor who does a radio show, television show and preaches not only in his main church in Hoffman Estates, IL on Sundays but drives one hour and a half to preach in the Chicago based church as well. (He also runs a private school inside of the church.) He has a very beautiful family of five children and a wonderful God fearing wife; Grace Dickow. (Grace is my She-ro I really aspire to be as spiritual as well as a submissive wife yet a strong leader for women like she is) I especially love how he doesn't make you feel guilty and condemned on Sundays, but uplifted and powerful. Pastor Dickow puts it in your head that you are a child of God and nothing in this world should be able to get you down.
Please pray for my pastor, his family and my church.



Hebrews 13:7 (MSG)
Appreciate your pastoral leaders who gave you the Word of God. Take a good look at the way they live, and let their faithfulness instruct you, as well as their truthfulness.

No comments: