Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Great is your faithfulness

Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.

They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

lamentations 3:21-23

Isn't it a blessing that we have God's grace and forgiveness everyday? That we don't have to wake up in the morning beating ourselves up for the mistakes we have made. That we can call upon His name and be blessed and forgiven. That He is working on the inside of us everyday so that our mistakes become less and less the more we pray and reach toward Him. That we are growing spiritually everyday. That we don't have to worry about "karma" and through Jesus' blood we are not damned to every wrong thing we do and when we do have consequences for our actions He is using them to teach us not condemn us. Great is His faithfulness. Praise God

"but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members.What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!" Romans 23-25

No comments: