Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Question Part two

After blogging the following question, I received various answers from different places.

The very next day in my e-mail I received my daily bible verse which was: Mark 11:24 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
That scripture made me think that maybe God doesn't say no until you begin to doubt. Maybe it's my doubting even a little bit that makes God say that she doesn't believe I love her enough and I am capable so I'm putting it off for her until she does.

But then I spoke with a friend and she said there were times when she really did believe all the time without any doubting and didn't get what she was looking for. The comments that followed my question were very helpful too. I think that they are right, God has a wonderful and just plan for your life and that you shouldn't worry or doubt His plan, if he does say no then it's for a good reason.

No comments: