Monday, June 05, 2006

I can't be stopped! (June Issue)


I had problems left and right getting this June issue out. I was promised this and that and suddenly people changed their minds on me. I almost wanted to give up but I can't be stopped! The June issue is out and ready to read! so...what are you waiting for? Go! Go! Go!

About the issue...

June! The start of the summer! School is out, the sun is shining and yes, my birthday. (Just had to throw that one in, haha) But what also sometimes come with the beginning of summer is temptation. Skin is everywhere and just the feeling to act a fool begins to bubble up in some of us. But if you follow what you think is fun you end up with emptiness, regret and sometimes much worst. Read the cover article, summertation and find out how you can have fun in the summer without falling for the "heat fever" I am also happy to have aboard Angel Ortiz who will be writing a monthly column for Beyond It All. He is a youth pastor who knows how to come with it to help you succeed in life. Take the quiz and find out how healthy is your thought life, it is so important to get your mind right for peace and happiness. Lastly don't forget to check out some cd reviews and the continuation of what Deanna Jones is up to in her life.

No comments: