Thursday, February 02, 2006

My prayer for all of you

Colossians 1:9-12 are great scriptures to pray for others. I use these scriptures to pray for friends, family, strangers, when I'm watching the news. (I'm always provoked to pray when I watch the news.) To me, these scriptures has the essence of everything you should desire for you fellow neighbors. It's also useful when you feel angry because of what someone else believe or how they act or if they treat you in an undesirable manner. Praying this prayer puts the problem with others in God's hands and eases the burden of the debate.

I will pray this prayer for all of my visitors of my blog

I ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you may walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, that you are bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowlege of God, strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. In Jesus Name Amen

No comments: