Friday, September 09, 2005

Blessed News

I have been blessed with work! I won't be working in journalism but instead will be an admissions advisor for CTU online. It pays well and I thank God for what He has given me. I see it as Him trusting me with a little before He goes on to take me to bigger things. That's why I will make sure to tithe every check first before anything else. To let Him know that I believe His word and I trust Him to bless me instead of trusting the money. When you hold on to your money saying that you need it or else you won't get this or that, then you are blatantly telling God that you don't believe He has worked in your life but the money has. That you need money instead of Him. I had to repent from that; when I was working a minimum wage job I was holding on to my money and whatever left over I would give to God. That brought me and my family constant struggles because I had no faith. Then about 9 months ago I got a job as a clerk in a store. I made sure to take that little check and tithe it no matter what. After tithing, I may have had 30.00 left in my check but I would confess that God will take care of the rest. and He did. Praise God for this job and praise God I believe in His promises that if I tithe I will be blessed beyond all that I can imagine.

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it." Malachi 3:10

No comments: