Thursday, October 04, 2007

This is Interesting God's perfect will for your life




This was e-mailed to me along with the pictures and I thought I had to blog it. I don't usually blog my forwarded e-mails but this amazed me so much that I had to share!




THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THE BIBLE IS PSALM 117




THE LONGEST CHAPTER IN THE BIBLE IS PSALM 119




THE CHAPTER DIRECTLY IN THE CENTER PSALM 118


594 CHAPTERS BEFORE PSALM 118


594 CHAPTERS AFTER PSALM118


ADD 118+118 AND U GET1188


THE CENTER VERSE OF THE BIBLE IS PSALM 118:8


Does PSALM 118:8 SAY SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT ABOUT OUR LIVES?


Psalms 118:8 "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man." Now isn't that odd how this worked out (or was God in the center of it)?
The next time someone says they would like to find God's perfect will for their lives and that they want to be in the center of His will, just send them to the center of His Word!


No comments: