Friday, March 02, 2007

My Post It Notes

I have post it notes everywhere. It's hard for me to remember things so they are very handy for little notes stuck on my computer, my wall, my television etc. But the best purpose I've found for them is bookmarking God's promises to me. Whenever I have doubts or problems many alternative solutions pop in my mind such as run away or get angry or get depressed etc. But instead I turn to my post it notes. They have helped me so much stay in line with my faith and once I read these scriptures out loud I feel a deep comfort that nothing else can provide. I have listed them below I suggest you get our your post it pad and start sticking away!

Isaiah 41:10 "Do not fear for I am with you;Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand"

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope."

Luke 10:19" Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall injure you"

John 15:16 "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you, that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask of the Father in My name, He will give to you."

Philippians 4:6,19 "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.""And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches and glory by Christ Jesus.

1Peter 4:7,10 "casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you."'And after you suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you."

Ofcourse there are so much more and if you crave more open your Bible and find them at all times in your life. When I focus on these promises nothing shakes my faith, nothing any scientists can say, nothing portrayed in the media, because I feel Him and I see Him working in my life.

No comments: