Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Noah's Ark Found?


The article, Satellite Sleuth Closes in on Noah's ark mystery is an interesting one. A satellite has found an object large enough to be Noah's ark from the Bible. As there are always skeptics, I think it's beyond a coincidence that the object compares to "The Genesis blueprint of the Ark detailed the structure as 6:1 length to width ratio (300 cubits by 50 cubits). The anomaly, as viewed by satellite, is close to that 6:1 proportion." However, whether it is proven to be the ark or not I believe that the very essence of faith is knowing without needing proof. Do I need the ark to be found for me to believe that it existed? If scientists prove that this ark is Noah's ark without a doubt will I be satisfied? No definitely not, I'm already satisfied. When you live in the spirit and the spirit lives in you, you know that the Bible is the true words of God. No proof needed.

No comments: