Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Out of the Miry Clay

I finished my novel Out of the Miry Clay and am now looking for a publisher. I am proud and happy that this work will entertain and educate young adults. below is my synopsis of my book:

It is about a girl in the inner-city of Chicago who dreams of becoming a singer. After a small break comes her way a stranger helps her to become closer to God. After this happens, many tragic things happen in her life as well as a nagging melody that begins in her head that she tries to ignore, but is always there. After she fails at trying to get her album together she finds words to this melody and these words directly contradict the ultra sexy, ultra violent lyrics she is required to sing. But she realizes that this is the true calling that God has on her life and it not only changes her in significant ways but changes others in her life as well.

No comments: