Sunday, December 17, 2006

Spiritual gifts wrap up (my vacation)

After studying the gifts I have felt to end now and move on after my vacation. Which brings me to this scripture that was just e-mailed to me today:

"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. (1 corinthians 13:2)"

Which is a great scripture to wrap this up because it ties back into the theme of most of my blogs which is loving each other in spite of differences, disagreements, and politics. If you treat people with love you will open their hearts up to see the truth. That's the only way it can be done.

I am going on vacation today and will be back January 5th. If you are new to my blog, please review other blogs I have written, (I have lots!) and don't think it's too late to comment because I will get it. God Bless and celebrate Christ and all He's done and will do for us not just on Christmas but everyday!

No comments: