Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Attacked on Every Side

I have been attacked every since I started this magazine. It is complete but because of constant technical difficulty and financial difficulty it will have to be put on hold. I was promised a certain amount of money and I never received it . Also the money I did have set aside was stolen from someone I thought I could trust. Am I crying about this? Am I screaming and yelling why? No. I am holding on to my faith that God is a good God and He will come through on His plan. His time is the right time and all I have to do is wait on Him. I praise God now and thank HIm for what is going to do with Beyond It All Magazine. It will touch millions of teens lives and bring them to the love of Jesus Christ. This magazine will be successful and will glorify God. I am not afraid.

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body" 2nd corinthinas 4:8-10

No comments: